|Stream Restoration | Wetland Restoration | Grant Writing | Environmental Permitting | Green Infrastructure/Stormwater | Site Assessment & Monitoring | GIS/Mapping|
Thank you for your interest. Coldwater is currently hiring a Water Resources Engineer.
Job Title: Water Resources Engineer
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Coldwater Consulting, LLC is a small business that specializes in water resources with offices in Columbus, Cincinnati, Galena, and Lorain, Ohio. Our core services include stream and wetland restoration, green infrastructure, grant writing, environmental permitting, and watershed planning. Coldwater is currently seeking a water resources engineer for our Columbus, Ohio office to join our growing team.
· Planning and design of natural resource restoration, stormwater management, flood mitigation, and green infrastructure projects
· H&H Modeling
· Floodplain and NPDES Stormwater Permitting
· Construction administration/management
· Project management
· Preparation of design drawings using AutoCAD software
· Minimum of a B.S. degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering
· Ohio PE registration (minimum 5 years with license or 10 years relevant experience)
· Stream restoration project experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
· Self-motivated, organized and able to work independently
· Ability to prepare complex reports and problem solve
· Knowledge of AutoCAD, GIS, HEC-RAS, SWMM, and Microsoft Office strongly desired
The position will require travel and field work. A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record is required.
This is a full-time, permanent position after a 60-day probationary period. A background check will be required. Salary will be commensurate with experience and we offer a competitive benefits package. Our expanding company provides growth opportunities to employees in support of personal and professional development and career advancement.
Please provide a resume with contact information to the following email address: .
Coldwater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of age, race, sex, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.